Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

   I haven't posted for awhile. A mix of being busy, not having much to say or not being able to put things into words. It's an interesting time though and I guess I'm growing more optimistic with each passing day.
  However while I'm not writing, I am reading. It's good to see that the blogs I read seem to share my optimism for the future. That and books but more of them in a later post.
  This weekend, apart from a couple of hours of work. Will consist of a bit of cooking, a wander and the latest James Bond movie. Plenty of nose blowing as well, I already have my pre Christmas man flu :-)

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-)

3 comments:

  1. I just got over some creepy crud... I'm sure I picked it up from 'my' kids at work. Went thru a boxcar of tissue. Ugh. Hope you feel better soon.

    I wondered why you hadn't been posting. I'm glad you're doing fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aims, it seems to be going during the day but just as you get into bed the cough starts and you wake up at some ungodly hour with a throat that feels gavel lined. So strictly speaking I'm only ill at night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you back! It is definitely cold season here. I have been feeling run down lately myself.

    ReplyDelete