Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

A different mode of transport.

   My latest job is in central London. Which has meant it's easier and cheaper to use the tube. So I've been travelling backwards and forwards for a few days now. Apart from my ipod getting a long overdue outing,  I've had a long chat with an Arsenal fan, about what's wrong with all things Arsenal. A conversation with a Lebanese lady on her way to Beirut (for a short holiday to see her family). About the worsening political situation there. As well as the usual "does this train go to" exchanges and the continual people watching that driving to work just doesn't give you. I wonder who I'll meet tomorrow?

   I'm back to list making. With a couple of minor modifications. I'm not about to declare that I've cracked it just yet but the early signs are promising and lists, even bad ones, work for me.
   So all in all "Spanner World" seems to be spinning nicely at the moment. I'm being taken off to Brighton in a couple of weeks time. In return I have to find things to see and do, which I kinda enjoy. So on balance I'm getting the better of the deal.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-) 
                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment