Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

"Well, Hardy, how goes the battle?" (Horatio Nelson)

   So I guess it's been a couple of weeks or so, since I've focused on the procrastination, facing up to it and seeing` what can be done.
   On a positive note I'm becoming more aware that it only affects part of my life, predominantly my work life and particularly things I lack a bit of confidence in. So realistically this isn't (and never was) an insurmountable obstacle. I'd like to beat the thing as quickly as possible but why put a time limit on it and add to the pressure. On the other hand without some sort of limit it could and probably would continue to drift.
   That's all for now. Generally things are going well, so until I've got more to say!

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-)

           

No comments:

Post a Comment