Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Around this time of year ...............

   Things come into sharp focus. It's almost the end of another year and Christmas is upon us. Everyone seems to have or be catching a cold too. It's that time of year when, if you haven't taken proper precautions you could get a bad dose of the blues too.
   It's been over two and a half years since I started my blog and I'm not sure anything has changed. I know far more now than I did but am I anywhere nearer a better life?
   Tonight's not the night to answer that question. One thing I have picked up along the way (thank you Mystic Customer)  is, if you want meaningful answers and solutions only deal with difficult questions when you're in the right place, mentally and physically.
   So maybe I'm closer than I thought !

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment