Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Dreams and jokes.

   I'm dreaming more. About what, I can't tell you. I wake up and remember the dream and think "um what does that mean" but something happenings between then and the morning visit to the bathroom and my mind blanks. Much like an evening spent listening to a comic. You come away with a sore face from laughing, thinking I must remember that but the comedy fairies come in the night and rub out the words but leave the smiles.
   So much for following my dreams, whether they were in colour, black and white or I was naked. I'm just happy to be dreaming again.
   Reality's not so bad. At least I can remember all of that. Well most of it, except the jokes.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-)



1 comment:

  1. I dream a lot, vivid dreams but like you they disappear on me when I wake up. Bits and pieces come to me at random times during the day but I can never put any kind of coherent story together never mind what the dream may mean. I try to ignore them, just like all the other things I feel that I can't explain. It can be very disturbing to wake up feeling scared, sad or just uneasy and not remember the dream that made me feel that way.

    ReplyDelete