Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

And moving closer to ......

I'm going to make a second cup of coffee before I start ..... that's better.

Ok so this morning I'm having a lazy start to my day and I'm going to build one of these into my week in future. Breakfast, a bit of a read, the radio on in the background. Total slobbery completley without guilt.

I've also been catching up on several blogs as well. Shame is they're all a bit low and flat. None of my fellow cyber misierites seem to be doing well at the moment. I mentioned distancing myself from negative things a few days ago and that included a few people who pull me down. Thing is, it doesn't matter how low and distraught my Cyber Miserys are I want them around. They really are the gang with huge potential. So I'm going to get closer to them. They can become part of my lazy morning.

Smiles and positive thoughts. Even if I'm not feeling it, I can smile and can have positive thoughts. The positive thoughts must be in the here and now. Not in the future, which was somewhere I used to use to hide in, when the here and now wasn't going well.

So enough to be getting on with for the moment. MissG is coming over for a few days midweek and I'll take a few days off so we can have a bit of alone time and do a little sight seeing before the weather closes in and London reverts back to its grey chilly winter wardrobe.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your persistence and ability to look on the brighter side sometimes pisses me off (envy maybe, ok probably) but always inspires me to try harder. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I read something in one of your blogs about people who piss you off and wondered who it might be. Now I know :-) I have a really good friend who I've known since school and when I call her it only takes a few minute before the call becomes an opportunity for her to unload. It pulls me down every-time and I guess I've done the same to others over the last few years. So now I try and remain as positive as I can. I still mess up, as we all do but just want to beat this, as we all do. Your blogs always strike me as generally positive though. Thank you for your comments. I hope you have a good weekend. Best regards Spanner.

    ReplyDelete