Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Missing Words..

I was talking to a customer today and used the word "Passion". It struck me later, that "passion" wasn't a word I'd used for a very very long time. So it set me thinking about other words I hadn't used for a while.

Charged.
Energy.
Boosted.
Enthusiasm.
Grandiose.
Invest.
Encouraged.
Nurtured.
Pursue.
Exceeded.
Greeted.
Surpass.
and Passion.

I wonder if I changed some of the words I use, will it affect me in a positive way? and to be honest with spell check loaded, I can add them to the blog knowing I'm not going to embarrass myself.

So for now I shall redouble my efforts. Go that extra mile or more, to bring you wonderful people. Something far more entertaining. Something to the point and far more insightful (is that a word?) Am I over egging the cake haha.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)


1 comment:

  1. funny, I've been thinking I should try to inject a little more humour into my doom and gloom posts. After all it is a little funny how long I've been fighting the same war and winning only occasional battles. One thing I've never really doubted is my wit and my ability to make people laugh. Perhaps exercising my funny bone will help to lighten my mood as well.

    ReplyDelete