Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Is knowing what causes the misery enough?

Over the last week I've been trying to tackle the last few things that I've been putting off for a long while. In the process learning a little bit more about me.

In so many ways I've reached the end of my search as to why I see things in such a negative way so often and lapse into a bit of a recluse.

Now am I capable and strong enough to use all this info to turn things around permanently. I have so many good reasons to but at this moment in time I'm not convinced I have what it takes. I'll get some sleep and start to add up all the qualities and skills I have and see if that's going to be enough.

Although this doesn't read as such it is a positive post.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment