Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

Day 223. All's calm and peaceful.

Well I did everything I set out to do, today. Maybe not in the order or time I had planned but it's done after a fashion. I'm happy with the results and look forward to a good nights sleep.
I've had some thoughts about the Counselling and how it's going. I can't put it into words but it's to do with how I went in to it and how its affected me recently.
I still have this continuing feeling of well being. I called the flat "home" today for the first time I can remember. Time hasn't flown past, as it normally does. I have a real sense of turning a corner but again can't put it into words.
Tomorrow looks to be an interesting day. Firstly a bit of tidying up to get the house in order as it were. Then a counselling session followed by a trip to the seaside.
I'm finding it hard not to plan the weekend (which will be a working weekend) and share those plans on this page but I'm trying to change the way I approach and do things so best end here. Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment