Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

Day 35

Well an interesting few days away from home. A chance to reflect (from a distance) about the last six weeks.
Writing this blog has probably been the best thing I've ever done in an effort to beat this. Being able to look back though my previous posts helps me focus an see the wood from the trees.
Lists work really well but I need to get these into a much better format to include day, week, month, year, years etc.
I need to clear the clutter away too. I don't just mean the pile of trainers in the corner but all those little piles of metaphorical rubbish we gather along the way and just continue to carry around. All the time adding to the weight of responsibilities we all carry.
Help and advice. I've been lucky these last few days. Being with someone who had a terrible bout of severe depression several years ago who was willing to listen to me without going into their own long history, which as you know is the last thing you want to hear when you're down. Selfish yes but true I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment