Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Day 38

Sorry this is a few hours late but "on call" yesterday and that really throws me out of whack for a couple of days. Something very interesting happened yesterday (well it did for me anyway). The pattern from the weekend feeling ok then a bit of a slide, repeated itself today (Monday). The difference was a little voice inside me said "be strong" where did that come from? I'm hoping this may expand and my little voice might start giving me horse-racing tips and winning lottery ticket numbers. A bit of humour at last. Well you deserve something if you've managed to stick with my ramblings on "to do" lists over the last month.
I'll make an extra special effort to try and include some humour in future posts.
Onwards and upwards everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment