Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Flirting !

   I so enjoy flirting but more about that later. I thought I'd be getting into the real meat and potatoes of my new regime tonight but it's formulating very slowly. Which is unusual for me and I'm not that bothered, which is very unusual for me.
   All the breakfast paraphernalia is out, things are tidy and my book, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is here, ready to be read. Getting to sleep isn't a problem. If my mind is wandering I roll over and roll back and roll over till it stops. The roll over thing has been with me now, for a few months and I think it's bringing me a better quality of sleep. I like the physical action going with a thought. either to enhance something or to act as a block if it's not right.
   As I said at the beginning if I've got something on my mind I like to think it though there and then, which could and has meant something being on my mind for days. Where things are slightly different here is, as a solution hasn't formed I've been quite happy to push it to the back of my mind and look at it again later. Which throws up two questions. Has the thinking thing been a major contributor to my spell of the misery's? and now being happy to forget something for the moment mean I'm starting to allow "living in the moment" to be the norm ? Again I'm not going to expand or write any more on this. As I want to finish today's blog and get on with other things.
   Briefly flirting, I'm meeting someone tonight for a drink. Someone I've not met in person before but have spoken to on several occasions. Work has taken me down close to where she lives and I fancied the idea of some female company. So I asked for a date. I really miss female company, conversations between a woman and a man are different from those between women and women and men and men. Opening a door for someone, complimenting them on something, are all things I've sorely missed these last few months. So tonight this poor woman is going to get both barrels If I really was a gentleman I'd ring her and let her know the kind of hell she's going to be exposed to :-)

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of fulfillment and happyness :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment