Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Day 3

Not such an early start but a full "to do" list, so I should stay busy. Yesterdays list kept me going till just past seven. A few things on the list have been hanging around for a while now but were finished and there's a couple more like those on today's list as well. Also today a second visit for the week is planned to the gym. It's not something I look forward to but afterwards feel so much better for it.
Keeping busy hasn't aloud me to dwell in a nice warm pool of self pity. So in the short term I'm moving forward but I'll need to keep reading and trying different things out to see if I can find a more permanent fix.
I'm not sure if the Magnesium tabs are working on improving my mental well being. They certainly are having an effect on my more frequent visits to the loo though.
Anyway onwards and upwards everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment