Pages

Saturday 17 April 2010

Day 5

The weekend is here and the sun's out. Meeting up with some old friends at lunch time and then on to watch Fulham (do you think the roots of my depression may lie there?). I also won £5.20 on the Euro Lottery last night, I might breeze through Harrods to spend my windfall.
The "to do" list is a little shorter today. It's mostly tying up a few things that didn't get done this week.
This evening I want to spend a bit of time moving some of the music on my ipod into a new category called "joy" or "happy" or something but it will be the stuff that brings back happy memories of my youth. Listening to the ska and reggae played by my neighbours in Brixton when I was about 10 and loads of soul from my teenage years. Then all the stuff I discovered as I went through my twenties and thirties and the music I ignored first time around. So they'll be some punk and 80's new wave.
Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment