Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

And now the boring stuff!

Well not quite. Getting the basics right isn't going to be that exiting to be honest but I need to remember that the misery and emptiness I've just left was in part due to the fact, that I didn't really take care of the basics.

Also there's a balance to be struck. Most of the time effort does get it's reward. So I'll knuckle down. I've spent long enough "talking the talk" regarding the basics now it's "walk the walk" time :-)

I'm cat sitting at a friends house. The place is full of pictures antiques and lots of cut glass. Not really my thing but very nice and cosy all the same. However the best part of the stay is the bed in the spare room.
It's comfortable and I drift off to sleep within minutes. When you wake the sun's shining through the window the birds are singing away and the cat, who has crept in at some point in the early hours, is fast asleep at the end of the bed. I'm looking forward to Sunday and a lay in, listening to the radio and catching up on a bit of reading.

Well that's it for the moment.

Onwards and upwards, in the pursuit of happyness :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment