Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Ummmmm.

I'm lost for a title but eager to get my thoughts down. So "Ummmmm" fits the bill in more ways than one. Mondays blog has left me thinking. Could my failure with and at work be the core of my bout of the misery's or is it just the last problem to tackle? I'm guessing it's the latter but as I'm thinking about what to write as I write I could be wrong.

On Monday I mentioned how I no longer take the opportunity to let people know how miserable I am or was. Partly because that particular need has gone and partly because I feel I'm not miserable anymore. Now I'm not inflicting myself on my friends anymore I'm starting to hear them and their misery now. Then again knowing some of my friends I wouldn't put it past them to make it up, just so they could get their own back.

I had a bit of a wobble today. I wondered if I'd made any progress at all. The fact is however I've made huge progress and in no particular order, I'm loved and in love with MissG, I eat better, sleep better, accept that some things will take a while to sort themselves out, smile more and I'm starting to rediscover some of the things I was good at and enjoyed a long time ago. Crap! well there's still room in my life for crap but it's not as if it falls just on me. We all get it, it's how we deal with it that gets us through the day.

As always, onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment