Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Clean Slate.

Well, not exactly. I have to get the flat straight and tidy. Just in case somebody comes to view the place and to be honest things have slipped on that front abit. My van is a tip as well. Nothing in the right place just tools piled on top of tools. No doubt this extends to my thinking of late, too much crammed in there and getting lost and forgotten.

As other areas of my life start to take shape and I find some contentment and joy there. It's becoming clear that work or more precisely some facet of it, is holding things up. I could take a stab at what it is now but I'll sleep on it.

What has changed though and I'll share this with you. Is, in the past and up till very recently if someone close asked me how things were, I'd happily tell them. All the trivial rubbish. Even if I tried to stop myself I couldn't. Well these last few days the opportunities have been there for me but I'm not interested in sharing it anymore. I don't need to tell anyone anymore. There's good stuff to talk about now. The crap, I feel I can cope with and deal with. But don't worry, I'll continue to share it with you. So you can gauge how I'm doing.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment