Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Direction.

During my brief split from MissG. I decided that I really must get my work/career sorted. As any prelude to having a relationship with anyone in the future.

Fortunately for me, we're back together but I've yet to sort the work/career thing out. Strange thing is the relationship and it's continuing strength is pulling my career along. It's making the will to sort it out quite compelling and focused.

I have a long way to go but things don't appear so woolly or complicated as they did. Now the only thing that's changed is me. I haven't had a sudden influx of work. Neither has there been any let up in outside pressures (bills and the constant search for another £10 to put abit more diesel in the van) My outlook has changed from "how and when will this happen" to "keep going, keep moving forward."

I've always had a positive streak. Although it's been somewhat diminished over the last few years. I guess letting go of things (Letting Go 3/9/11) has giving it a little space to fill out and be heard again.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. As much as it's cathartic to get my feelings and thoughts down. Having a quick look at the stats and seeing someones had a look does good things for the ego. I might change my tune however if I had any idea what goes through your mind as you read it however. Ignorance is pure bliss.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment