Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Putting things into words.

I'm not usually lost for something to write but this last week has been difficult. Not because I'm feeling down, quite the opposite in fact. It just seems as if my life is now not being driven solely by me. Starting to let go of the past and not setting too many goals seems to be reaping benefits.

I'm cat sitting for some friends at the moment and yesterday I was on call. So I combined the two. I went over, fed the cat,  stretched out on their sofa and watch repeats on their TV while I waited for the phone to ring. Which it didn't. So after a very lazy (and I did feel a little guilty) day I came home and made something to eat. Then the phone rang and it didn't stop till 4am this morning. So my lazy day turned out to be a profitable day financially and maybe spiritually as well.

That's not to say I intend to just sit back and expect work to come in. However I will take a more relaxed view to some of my day and prioritise the more important aspects of my work.

It's changing from a journey out of misery into a journey of discovery.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment