Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day 369. How can I explain that!

For a while now things have been getting a little better. However the underlying feelings are that of loneliness and sadness. I've not mentioned them too often recently as it waters down any progress I feel I might be making. Today however it kind of dawned on me.

I am lonely, I'm a little sad too but it doesn't matter anymore. It's only temporary. If I keep getting up in the morning and going off to work, or off in search of work then something will happen sooner or later and when it does I'm ready to grab it.

I'm broke and will be for quiet sometime to come. Getting out for the odd beer with friends is a none starter. So my feelings of loneliness are expected and again temporary.

My acceptance of my feelings and situation is an unexpected but happy occurrence. It's another step towards something better. I'm not out of the woods yet but I think I may have stumbled on a path to follow.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment