Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Days 366 and 367. The years review.

It's been a year now since I started this blog and what a year. It started with me walking away from my marriage and making a start on rebuilding my life.

I know I've learned alot about who I am and how I got here. I think I have learned a few things that will move me forwards. Both professionally and personally.

Lists, honey before bed, 28 day habits, a better diet and some exercise are all straight forward and simple things but they are effective and make a difference. So I need to concentrate on making sure that I do these basics.

More ingrained bad habits. Like avoiding issues and underestimating how long things will take. Are taking me a bit longer to correct. I can see the sense in it and how it clears the muddy waters of work and financial pressure but I still have a tendency to avoid it. So something else to work on.

Overall it's been a very positive year. I'm a better man now and someone with a growing sense of purpose. I'm beginning to cope on my own in a way I'm happy with. I've discovered skills I didn't know I had. I must admit I thought that my blues would be abit like a cold. You take something to cure it and off you go, happy. The reality is, it's going to be apart of the rest of my life. How much a part, depends on me and how strong I can become. I have to admit for the last couple of weeks I've felt lonely. I know this is only temporary and to be honest a period of being lonely might not be a bad thing. Just focus on what needs to be done and do it. I wouldn't have been able to say that six months ago!

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment