Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 370. Another long day.

I won't bore you with details but my early night yesterday lead to a very restful sleep. A long day at work (I went on to a second job just after 4) finally finishing at around 10pm.

I don't know what's come over me. I do actually. I've toughened up abit and not to beat around the bush I need the money.

Oh and before I forget I went home (my old home) to change some lights in the bathroom and sit down with my ex and discuss how things are to progress. We got on well and have a bit of a plan. I'm really sad that things went the way they did. She's a nice person but we were really unhappy together.

I've just reread today's entry. Isn't it boring. Sorry I shall try and be more exiting tomorrow. Save a little kitten from falling out of a tree or something like that.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment