Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Days 387 and 388. The weekend review.

It's Tuesday so this review is late. Partly due to the fact that my pay-as-you-go dongle ran out and I was also on call over the weekend. I'm up and running again so here it is.

The last week has had it's ups and downs. I'm still surprised that I'm surprised that things still go badly sometimes. I do tend to lump all the bad stuff together. So it all seems to be insurmountable. In an effort to deal with this I'm going to get a little cabinet with lots of little draws in and put each problem into it's own draw. The cabinet will represent all my problems (mostly financial) and as I tackle and clear a problem I shall stick a smiley face on the front of the draw. The more smiley faces the higher up the mountain I've got.

It's also apparent, that I'm not good at giving myself credit for the things I do achieve. As yet I've not got an answer for how I can resolve that one but I'll let you know.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)  

No comments:

Post a Comment