Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day 377. Just some thoughts.

I've missed a couple of days. Partially due to being busy and away from my laptop but more importantly because I've had little to add, which hasn't already been written before.

So this morning I've been thinking about changes that may have just crept in or are in a queue waiting to be part of my daily or weekly life.

It seems no matter what time I need to wake up my body beats the alarm by an hour and I lie there and worry about a whole host of things. I've been trying a number of relaxation techniques but I'm struggling. Till today that is when I had a brain wave. Why not get up and get on! simple really.

Most of the things that I've added to my day to help improve it, have been simple. It does take the wind out of my sails a little to realize, that my "problems" can be reversed by simple measures. So were my problems simple ones? and does it matter now if they were. Well no it doesn't, what matters is I lead a better life.

Another thought occurred to me. When  I was feeling wretched did I lump all my problems into one big heap? which seemed impossible to solve or survive. Now that I'm beginning to get a grip on things am I breaking down this big heap into separate boxes. Personal, financial and work etc. Then tackling them individually. I'm not sure it's that simple but most of my core problems still exist plus a couple of new ones due to the split, but as time goes on it doesn't all seem so impossible.

Well that's enough thinking and typing. I need to just get stuck into implementing all these simple little measures and moving forwards.  

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment