Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day 382. Getting there (wherever there is).

So I think the pressure test on the heating system I'm working on, is out of the way now. I need to make an early start tomorrow and if all goes well then the end is in sight.

I really do hope things can be a little more settled over the next few weeks. I need to sort a few things out so some free time and a little less stress would be wonderful.

Although I've been feeling stronger these last few weeks, the one step forwards one back has put a bit of a strain on things. There have been times when the idea of going to sleep and not waking up to anymore crap has seemed appealing. Trouble is how to do away with yourself. I once read about a Hollywood Actress who planned her suicide. Choice of evening gown, candles burning brightly etc but she got her doses wrong and ended up with her head down the toilet and everything covered in her vomit. (so pills are out) then there is the pipe up the exhaust. Trouble is my van has soooo many holes in it passers by run more of a risk to their health than I would, sitting in the thing. Lastly there is Phil Donahue's quote,
“Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”
That would play on my mind right to the end. So doing away with myself is not on the cards and you're stuck with me for the time being.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment