Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 385. Maybe I'll go to the gym!

Firstly, sorry for missing a couple of days. Tuesday I popped over to my neighbours for a drink and a chat. I wobbled home after midnight and then woke up at 4am on the sofa. A great night but a very sore head for most of Wednesday.

Wednesday was spent pressure testing again. So a bit stressful but managed to sort all the little problems and things are finally moving on.

Have I mentioned my new flat mates, brought in to stop me going bust. Well things haven't got off to a good start. I'm surprised how house proud I've become and how easily irritated I am about washing up left over night and lights left on. I've turned into my Dad.

My copy of Mark Gardeners "The Pursuit of Happyness" arrived today. Another EBay purchase. I shall start reading it over the Easter weekend.

So my journey from despair continues and things are slowly improving and I'm modifying my behaviour.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment