Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Days 373 and 374. The weekend review.

Sorry I missed Friday. I had to drive down to Kent for a weekend with MissG so time was against me. It wasn't too bad a day. My mood remained high and it was a good end to the week.

So what of my week. Well as I've mentioned before. Each week brings something new for me absorb. This week, it's been the acceptance of my predicament. That the predicament is temporary and if I want to take control of how temporary it is, then I can. Thinking about it, isn't enough, getting up early, isn't enough. I'll have to think and act 24/7.

I spent most of the week alone. Partially because I worked long days and filled what was left with sleep and partially  because I was flat broke. Now in the past I was never a big fan of my own company but I'm warming to it. I'm growing to like the person I'm becoming. There's still a long way to go but there's a little pride growing in what I'm managing to achieve.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happiness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment