Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Back to the job at hand.

So in the last month. I've eaten better, had more sleep and got into a regular exercise routine. I read up about fixing broken relationships and put together a plan. Whether the plan worked or MissG changed her mind I'll never know. It was probably abit of both. I've changed for the better and now have a bit of focus.

It's this focus that worries me slightly. To be honest all the above were fairly enjoyable things to do. It's work that's the problem area. I really need to get to grips with it. Because "it" is what's needed to drive the above. "It" provides security, the wherefore all to pay for the rent,  the food, the petrol and going out. So my new found focus better be resilient and have some oomph to carry me along. Time will tell!

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment