Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

It's Tuesday, so yet another opportunity to be who you want to be!

Rather than the person you've become.......

 I really feel I'd like to start being that person now. This last year of my life was, I guess, meant to be. It was where one sad life stopped and something far more interesting started to ferment. I prefer the word ferment rather  than grow. Grow carries with it the suggestion of new. I don't want to be new. I want, what I've always been and had deep inside, to rise up. Like the head on a pint of Guinness. I'm fermenting lol.

As promised (and here is where you may want to bow out as I'm about to slip back into lost love once again) I threatened you all with my plan on getting back the MissG. The first part. Is to concentrate on me for the next four weeks. Health,wealth and self belief are the three areas to tackle. Small successes in these key area's will result in me not having to be so reliant on aftershave in the future. Part two. Whilst under going this momentous change all contact with the G is forbidden. In fact I must even ration thoughts of the G to a bear minimum. My Mantra shall be "I have as much of MissG as I need right now".

More of my cunning plan (and an insight into the deluded mind of a middle aged man) will follow over the coming days. As I shape it into my own personal "blitzkrieg of charm".

The one thing that recent events have brought into sharp focus is my Misery. I've floundered about for years trying to overcome it. Now I've lost something I really didn't want to. I'm addressing that problem and the answers to that problem. Focus on repairing me. My self worth, self respect and health etc.  Are also the answers to that fundamental problem.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

1 comment:

  1. Brave man Spanner... treading a difficult path. There has been something I've wanted to say to you for a few days, and now, reading this post, I don't need to anymore. You are figuring things out just great, one step at a time... I think you are amazing. Onwards...

    ReplyDelete