Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Monday, Another opportunity to shine.

I know, I know it's Monday morning and even normal people are fed up. Well I woke up and as I've already mentioned in previous posts my mind wanders straight to you know who but it's only day 3 of my thirty day plan so Spanner needs to  toughen up fast. Now I'm up and have eaten I'm starting to think clearly and feel my thinking should be about what I can do and not about what it can't.

Sunday was a good day. Out in the morning for a few hours, a walk through a street market. Put up a couple of shelves in the Kitchen and a sign I brought at the market. I've included it here (I just need to figure out how to spin it round) and a late night visit to the gym (which is starting to have it's effects. People have noticed I've lost weight).

Today's a "bitser day" (bits of this and bits of that) I'm on call tonight, so I'll be very nice to me this evening and get plenty of rest just in case I get called out in the middle of the night.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment