Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

The weekend review.

I'm going to drop all the numbers at the front of the title. It's starting to look like a formula for hydrogen. Which as we all know is an element of the air we breath and my blogs are sometimes a lot of hot air :-)

The weeks blog has been filled with the "MissG saga" which I guess to most of you would have been so much hot air but I'm middle aged and broken hearted, so give me a break..

Well we met for the first time yesterday. I spent Friday evening working out what to say and what to wear. Saturday morning a quick visit to the gym and then home. Shaved, showered and drenched in aftershave I went over my lines one last time and headed for the car. If my appearance didn't stun her my aftershave was going to knock her off her feet.

Well for a break up the date was a huge success. We walked down to a pub near by, unfortunately it was closed. Which on reflection wasn't such a bad thing seeing as it's quite small and my aftershave was still pretty overpowering  Anyway we sat on the wall outside and I went through my lines. Apologised for a couple of things. One of which was, not listening. Any male readers out there, please take a quick mental note. You can send bunches of flowers and little presents every day of your life but if you don't listen. You're in the poo big time. When that had finished I suggested we change venue to a different pub. One where we had had only happy dates. I tried as much as possible to keep things light and bright. Then after a couple of hours I drove her home and we said our goodbyes.

Before you reach for the tissues, stop. I'm not about to give up just yet. I kind of have a plan and there were one or two little things that happened which give me a little hope.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness. :-)







more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment