Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Day 463+3.

A plus day is any day where I can record something positive. It doesn't need to be 24 hours of stress free joy. Just something that makes me feel good and or needed.

So today I needed to pick up a parcel and got to walk in the sunshine (the important thing here is the fact that I realized how good it felt to walk in the sunshine).
I cooked something for lunch for me and had a huge slice of melon to go with it ( again the important thing, I did something for me that benefits me).

There should be a few more little plus's to add later but I want to publish this early as I've been trying to add a comment  to my fellow blogger Med's page but I'm having problems getting the comment onto the page. If you're out there Med my thoughts are with you :-)

I got the van straight, there were tools all over the place and then went off to finish a job this afternoon. Although there was more I would of liked to have achieved today. It's still a plus day. It's a beginning. At the end of this week I shall be able to look back on a series of pluses.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness.

1 comment: