Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

463+6. 216lb

Went to the gym last night. So the 216lb in the title refers to my weight. I have a bit of a tummy nothing outrageous, I can still see my feet without leaning forward but it would be good to tighten things up a bit. With my currant single status and the way, being in the gym keeps my mind off things I hope to spend a bit more time there in the near future.

Along with my renewed interest in exercise is my growing curiosity into my "self worth". I've been bumping around at the very bottom of my life recently and losing MissG has confirmed my rock bottom status. So time now to rebuild. With my awful financial position and the way it consumes all my waking hours I'm unable to be part of a relationship. However much I want to, I'm just going to mess it up. Time is known as a healer. So I'll stick to the positives and I hope that in a few months time I can win her back.

I spoke at length to a friend. Told him everything and how I intended to get myself out of it.

I made an appointment with the Doctor. I saw him about a year ago and had a blood test. Which didn't show anything wrong but there is. So back I go on Monday.

Proper food and another short trip to the gym this evening. So there are plenty of positives to pull out of a day I would have run away from in the past.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

1 comment:

  1. Spanner, you've got a lot of irons in the fire, nice one.

    Don't know the nature of your money worries but Alicia and I contacted the consumer credit counselling service, had a phone meeting with a councellor and the got a pack documenting our debts, budget, and sample letters that we could use to help us contact creditors and agree lower payments. I think whatever your financial situation they are in a position to provide good advice. They are not one of those dodgy firms you see advertised on TV - creditiors recognise them and respect them. You take care.

    ReplyDelete