Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Day 463+12. The best day so far.

  Normal I wake up and start to worry but yesterday morning I woke up and nothing. So I just lay there for a couple of minutes, a bit puzzled as to why I wasn't worrying about something.
Still unable to worry I got up made some breakfast and started typing. Once the blog was posted I got dressed put a few things in the van. Including my little collage, which has turned out really well. Then off to work.
  I managed to remain pretty focused throughout the day. In the evening I met up with some friends and we went to a very wet Craven Cottage and watched Fulham beat Crusaders 4-0 in the latest round of the Europa Cup.
  Once home I got changed and popped down to the gym. I'm really pleased with the way I'm starting to keep moving forward and whenever my mind starts to wander the way I stop it and refocus. It isn't 100%
but it's working more often than not.
  I wanted today's blog to be funny. To mark such a good positive day but I got a really upbeat text from MissG late n the afternoon and this has upset the equilibrium abit. It initially lifted me but then and now I'm not so sure.  Anyway she's asked to meet up, I need to put it out of my mind for the moment. As much as I've accepted things, confirmation of the break will be painful. Anyway lets get back to the positives.The day was full of pluses though and for me that's the important thing.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing brilliantly... and I don't under estimate what you are up against. Wishing you the best of luck with your meeting. Remember that your feelings just are, they can't be helped, unlike your thoughts which you are managing pretty good. So go easy on yourself about the way you 'feel' when you see MissG.

    ReplyDelete