Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Just like the flick of a switch.

And my mood can plummet. MissG has posted something on her wall on FB. Nothing to do with us just a thought about the coming weekend. So I've briefly drifted back to that horrible place . It's day 7 of the 30 day plan ( initiate no contact for 30 days) and it's driving me nuts. Then I remember why I'm doing this and have to put my trust in me to do what's best. No contact allows me to start to think clearly and look after myself. I'm hoping it gives MissG time to reflect too. I'm not deluding myself. She may stick with her decision to remain just friends but this gives me my best chance on balance so I'm sticking with it.

The rest of the day has been fine. I went to watch Fulham with my eldest daughter in the evening. We won and the pair of us had a nice evening together. So much  has happened today. All positive stuff but I can't think of a thing to write. The FB thing has knocked me but that's real life.

Now don't run away with the idea that I've slipped back. I haven't. You don't loose weight all the time when you're on a diet. You don't always have sunny days when you're on holiday. It's just something to test my resolve. I'll come through it and be stronger for it.

Enough of the gloom. I have to pick something up today for a customer. So I have time to pop down to the gym and add to the "looking after myself" part of the plan. I wish you all well.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

Ps. just back from the gym and it's amazing how a little music can lift you. I've got the soundtrack to Moulin Rouge on my ipod and this song always lifts me.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5VwR1ZiQs

No comments:

Post a Comment