Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

Summng up!

I've been taking the Citalopram for over a month now and things have improved alot. Part of me hates to admit it. I wanted to beat the misery myself. Which is pretty stupid really. If I had a headache or heartburn I'd happily take something. So I need to get over myself and see that help in all it's forms should be embraced.

Works going well. It's not perfect by any means but it's moving in the right direction.

There has been a flurry of texts between MissG and myself. I felt she was sending mixed messages. Anyway I asked if I could call her, as there is only so much you can get across via a text. So we spoke at length. Nothing too complicated and at last started to talk about what wasn't right. It was all pretty simple stuff that could of been avoid if we had mentioned it at the time and didn't let it fester. So I'm happy to report we are going to start again. It's not a continuation of before but a fresh start. There was/is far too many good things that are worth keeping and relatively few bad things. Which, if we can find a comfortable way to discuss thoughts and feelings shouldn't be too hard to remove. As you'd expect I'm really really happy about the change in situation and looking forward to being back in a relationship. I'll need to temper my thoughts and feelings and take things slowly, carefully and enjoyably.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment