Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

A lazy Bank Holiday Monday.

Well I did have plans but it's the last Bank holiday of the year. So have decided to have a lazy day instead. That said MissG came over Saturday evening and left this morning and in an effort to impress I cooked an evening meal for Saturday plus a couple of breakfasts. Being a typical man I was honour bound to use every plate, bowl, sauce pan and all cutlery available to me in this endeavour. So there's lots of washing up still to do.

We had a great time together and were able to reflect on the past and a little into the future. So back together and stronger than before. The break definitely helped. Made me realise what I had lost and a little about what I needed to do to get her back. The rest you know if you've followed the blog.

As per Fridays entry I'm very aware this is only the end of the beginning and there's lots of work and effort to go.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment