Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

A day by the sea.

Well Sunday was our friends 50th. So I drove down and picked up MissG. We went to church first. She's a Devote Christian and she feels shes lost her way lately. so I offered to accompany her, I was interested to see as this wasn't your usual church service.

After church I drove us both down to the coast. We stopped for some lunch then wandered off to the party. Some of our friends where there. So it was a good afternoon full of chat and laughter. Around 7 I said we better get home as both of us had work. Once we left I told her we were off to a Ceroc dance class (jiving) just down the road (I found it on the Internet and thought it would be a great way to end the day) Well it was a blast. You change partners alot in a beginners class and it was fun to catch her eye or hear her laughing as she went round.

We both had a brilliant day and also took some time out to talk about how we can avoid the little things that got in th way before. We are getting together next weekend and I'll try and come up with little mini dates to do during the day.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment