Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

It's a busy time!

This is the first time in ages, I haven't blogged each day. the reasons are all good though. Keeping busy and trying to undo all those bad habits I've picked up over the last few years.
Things are becoming a lot clearer recently. The culmination of a number of things, lots of reading, support from friends and strangers and a burning desire to shed this old skin and move on.
To be honest, I don't think it's the beginning of something new quite yet but it is the true beginning of the end of the old me.
Writing the blog is a definite help for me and I hope it in some small way lifts those of you who come across it. That would a very happy plus to all this.
I spoke to a new customer yesterday and she described me as a "happy sort of chat" lol. Can't remember the last time anybody said that about me.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-))))



1 comment:

  1. OOO, chocolate brown background... I can feel myself reaching for the fridge handle just looking at your blog. My eyes say 'thank you'. I love reading your posts, just like hearing from you and it does lift me to hear how you are getting on. And you are getting on so well too. Brilliant Spanner, just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete