Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 257. Not an easy choice!

On Sunday I mentioned positive affirmations. Well I've been looking into this and it's a bit of a mine field. I need to find something that absolutely fits my requirements. There are hundreds of "off the shelf" affirmations. So I thought there wouldn't be a problem finding something for me but some are a little too long and some not quite me. I'll copy something or write something then it gets stuck on the sun-visor to see if it stands the test of a days plumbing. The search goes on.
I have come across a couple of things I like. "If not now, when" is something I've taken to saying to myself when I'm looking for an excuse not to do something. "The future is not a gift: it is an achievement" again like the first it's not an affirmation but it kind of fits in with my thinking. Perhaps I'll have it framed and put somewhere prominent.
Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment