Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

Day 259. A trip up to Teeside.

I once stayed in North Allerton many years ago. It was the coldest night of my life. I put the extra blanket on the bed the Hotel provided but it was still freezing so I got dressed and went back to bed. I write this because, I went back there today, to pick up a bath for a job that needs to be finished asap. Well it was just as cold as last time. I'm just glad I'm not staying overnight again. Is it always cold there?
Anyway the long drive gave me the chance to work on my Affirmations. The journey took longer than expected and I didn't get everything I wanted done, done but most of it was and I'm happy with that (which is a first).
I'm on call for the weekend and have a couple of little jobs to do as well. Which is always a recipe for disaster. This weekend however I'll stay ahead of the game and text customers with an eta and a warning things might not go to plan.
Apart from getting most things done and feeling good about that. I got a bit of interesting news from my neighbour which may be good for me in a couple of months. Is this coincidence or are the Affirmations kicking in already.
Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment