Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Day 396. After a short break.

Hello. I haven't bother to post for a few days. I've had the nagging feeling for a while, that I'm not being honest with myself on this blog. So a break while I thought things through was called for.

Although things are improving and I've written this. I felt flat or unhappy. Well I've worked it out. Yes things are improving and no I'm not sad just anxious. I still haven't crossed the line between negative and positive in financial terms yet. So as quick as money comes in there's another hand grabbing at it. None the less, things are improving.

So there will be times when I'm feeling anxious. I'll accept that and I'll let myself feel anxious. Once that feeling past I can move on to something a bit more useful.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment