Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 412. Redouble my efforts.

OK. I slept on it and the answer is simple. Routines and keeping promises. I do neither well. I start with the best intentions but things kind of peter out. There are a few things I've stuck with. Getting my breakfast stuff ready the night before and leaving the flat tidy. Simple I know but coming home to a tidy flat makes me feel good.

Getting up on time, listening to my French tapes and regular visits to the gym is where I'll start. If you've read through my previous posts all three have come up at sometime. I'm not going to beat myself up about not sticking to them. Most of us are the same. We start things but don't finish.

Well I know these three things will have a very fundamental effect on my life. Getting up on time leads to getting to work on time. Learning French makes my dream of living in France abit closer, a bit more possible. The gym speaks for itself, getting fitter, feeling fitter adds to my well being and feeling good about myself.

Finally keeping my promises. I'll make a promise to myself at the end of each days blog for the following day. Then if I don't keep the promise I'll let you know.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

I promise myself that I will get UP on time tomorrow. I promise myself I'll listen to a bit of French and I promise myself a visit to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment