Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Day 397. A virus slows me down.

A virus put pay to any posting yesterday. Found the necessary help online so all nice and clean this morning.

I'm wading through a lot of paperwork at the moment. I have a couple of things to sort out and then hopefully all things financial should be on an even keel. Although I need to get some more work in to keep it all rolling along.

Mood wise I'm at a bit of a cross roads. I feel very alone. Although there are people around me, I nolonger want to share anything with them. Only because they've heard it all before and (I'm sorry if this sounds rude) their advice seems empty. "it will be alright" "try not to worry". The way out of this is in my hands. I would of hoped that things (it's been a year) would be more settled, which drags me down. Then again the majority of things achieved this year are down to me and me alone. So I'm proud of that.

For the moment I'm just going to have to get up and get on.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment