Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Days 401 and 402. The weekend review.

Another full week of work and raw emotions. I rediscovered short term goals and have spent abit of each day this week turning my yard into a mini Versailles. Actually I stained the little garden table and moved the compost bin but it's a start.

The family car has been sold and will be gone by Tuesday but all the memories will remain and each time I pass a burgundy Saab they will all flood back. 

Finally my new friend, me! During my counselling spell. How I felt about myself came up and the need for me to work on some personal affirmations. To discover a love of myself. (If you don't think you can do it, others won't either. So if you don't love yourself then others will find it hard to love you too). It was the one part of my counselling that I found difficult and never fully got to grips with.  Because I found it hard to find a deep down love and respect for myself. Well the need to find that love and respect has arrived. I've reached a cross roads in both my professional and personal lives. Professionally I'm short on work and undercharging, which is a vicious circle. Personally my relationship with MissG is stalling. I think we're both sending out mixed signals and miss-interrupting them. So I need to love me pretty quickly in order for things to work.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~).    

No comments:

Post a Comment