Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Day 410. How interesting!

Wondering around the Web, I found this http://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/happiness/ It's full of interesting reading. Not sure I agree or understand some of it but I was struck by an article basically saying that "self help" wasn't such a good idea. If things aren't going well in your life, due in part to you. Was it possible for you to "self help" your way out of it. I think that's a good argument. You would have to be able to make fundamental changes to yourself before you could start rebuilding. So where does that leave me? To be brutally honest nothing about me has changed massively. There is an awful lot of the old me still here. Do I need to sign up for a lifetime of counselling with someone better equipped to see my faults than me? Well maybe but in the meantime I'll try and shape a difference. I do feel I have it within me to keep climbing out of this valley of despair and then tackle the happy mountain above that.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happiness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment