Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Day 399. The car's been sold.

The last couple of mornings I haven't felt like getting up. So the days have started late and slowly. I have got on with it in the end but those wasted hours !!!!!!!

Got back from work this evening and did twenty minutes in the garden so the short term goal is still on track. I've put my breakfast bits out for tomorrow and I'm off to bed in a moment to read but just before I go.

The family car has been sold. I couldn't afford to run a car and a van and my ex had a health scare a few months ago so doesn't drive much now. So the Saab has sat on the drive for the last few months, it's 13 years old and got a few dings but I'll miss her. She took us all to France a few times on family holidays and took me and a couple of mates to Hamburg, to watch Fulham in the Europa Final. It's my third Saab. I hope it's not my last. The guy  whose brought it, is going to use it for banger racing. I guess if I were an old car it's the way I'd like to end my days. Goodbye Saab I've lots of happy memories that you were part of.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment