Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 419. Still plugging away

Well the working day is over and I'm feeling tired but happy. I said in yesterday's blog that while I was filling the day I probably wasn't being as efficient as maybe I could. Tomorrow I'll write a list during breakfast and see how close I can stick to it.

A job I went to look at today, trace a leak. Has turned into a quote for a shower room. A few weeks ago I couldn't find any decent work. now I have two interesting jobs to try for? However I mustn't loose my way and forget the basics. The rents due on my flat and the mortgage on my ex's and children's house is as well. So I need to finish things and pull the money in. I have to say though. That being in a good and positive frame of mind is a much better place to be when I'm trying to juggle my tiny pot of gold.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment