Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Days 422, 423 & 424. It's a bank holiday weekend.

Well sorry about the lack of posts but I kind of fell off the wagon towards the end of last week and have been spending the weekend down in Kent with MissG.

I'm not going to say much about the end of the week. Why focus in on two iffy days and not mention all the good positive days leading up to it. I will make an effort this week to push things forward though.

MissG had a few things to do over the weekend which gave me a bit of time to give the van a thorougher clean and replace the broken wing mirror and damaged headlight. I also gave it a bit of a wash and wax so it's ready for business as I hope I am. There was also time to wander round a car boot on Sunday morning. So I'm now the proud owner of a silk rug brought for 20 quid. I say proud but this was slightly dented when MissG's youngest walked in and asked what that bit of tat was doing on the floor. I keep reminding myself that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment