Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Day 438. I'm not at my best.

I won't elaborate but if you've read the weekend review. You'll know I've had a bit of a wobble. I have however kept pushing the negative thoughts out with positive ones. I don't know why I never thought of doing this before.

I went out for a jog this morning, nothing serious just something positive to start the day. I'm determined to go to the gym at every opportunity this week as a start to getting a life. Plus I'm joining a friend at a dance class he goes to on Wednesday. I'm not dancing, just going to see if it's my kind of thing.

As much as possible I've kept a positive outlook on things today. The more I've got involved in my work the better the day has been. I'm on call tonight so I'll be going to bed soon. I'll end things here, tomorrows another opportunity to march on forwards and find who knows what.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment